The main differences between iLive and iLive-T are:
- iLive-T surfaces and the iDR-32 and iDR-48 MixRacks have fixed I/O in number type and location.
iLive has slots for 8-channels of I/O analogue/digital/multi which can be changed before boot-up.
iLive is therefore much heavier than the non-modular iLive-T surface and MixRacks.
- iLive-T ships in a carton, iLive modular includes a flight case in the price.
- iLive modular MixRacks have an option for two internal PSU with redundancy,
iDR-32 & iDR-48 MixRacks have a single internal PSU with an option for an external PSU.
iLive T surface has no backup PSU facility.
- iLive-T systems have built-in ACE (single cat5 cable) connectivity between MixRack and surface.
In iLive modular, you order EtherSound/ACE/MADI for the MixRack/Surface link.
In this case, M-ACE has a two-cat5 redundant feature with data tunnelling.
- iLive-T surfaces and the fixed iDR-32 & iDR-48 MixRacks do not have the phantom power, PAFL check & mute LEDS next to the relevant I/O connections - this is a modular iLive feature.
All systems have 64 input channels and 32 mixes with full DSP, in addition, they have 8 stereo FX engines.
All systems use the same firmware, editor program for PC/MAC, USB library/show files.