How to map the jog wheel for Traktor Scratch control:
Using the official A&H Xone:DX .tsi file downloaded from the DX web page:
- Import the tsi map in Traktor then in 'Controller Manager' set the 'Device' to 'XONE:DX Left Deck'
- Below the assignment table, select Add In... > Transport > Scratch
- This function will now appear in the assignment table, select the 'Learn' option in the device mapping section
- Then move the left jog wheel to map the scratch function to that corresponding jog wheel,
- Change the assignment to 'Deck A' in the mapping details section to finish mapping the jog wheel to Deck A.
To map Deck C:
- Hit the layer button on the Xone DX then repeat the process
- Add In > Transport > Scratch > Learn > move right jog wheel then change the assignment to Deck C
Once complete the left jog wheel is now mapped, so change the 'Device' to the 'XONE:DX Right Deck' and repeat the process for the right jog wheel making sure to change the 'Scratch' control assignments for 'Deck B' and 'Deck D'.