Please contact your local Allen & Heath distributor to arrange for a service/repair if required
* Caution: There was another A&H PSU named MPS7 used to power the 21 Series desks (released at the start of the 1980s)
* the two power supply units are not compatible
- All work must be carried out by a competent engineer.
- AC supply and DC supply can both be LETHAL. Switch mode PSUs can operate at around 400VDC internally.
- Allen & Heath are not responsible for damage or harm caused to persons or equipment.
- Allen & Heath can suggest alternative PSUs that supply DC outputs relevant to a mixer, but these have not been tested.
- The use of an alternative PSU may result in hum, buzz or other noise due to the PSU or DC cable grounding being optimised for another mixer.