To perform a full system reset, hold the EQ ‘In’ and ‘HF’ keys when powering on the SQ.
This will clear all mix settings and all saved data, including Shows/Scenes and Libraries, and will revert the SQ to its initial state. Before you carry out a system reset, back-up any data you wish to keep using a USB device or SQ-MixPad.
The system reset:
- Resets all current settings - the same as using the Scenes screen ‘Reset Mix Settings’ button.
- Resets non-scene parameters and user preferences to a factory default.
- Clears scene recall Safes and Filters.
- Clears all memories including Scenes, User Libraries and User Permissions.
- Resets the Network IP address and the touch screen and fader calibration.
- Does not remove optional add-ons.