How to set up an offline Telnet session:
- Start an offline System Manager session (i.e. connect to an offline iDR-8 or iDR-4).
- From the Start Menu select Run...
- In the box type CMD
- From the DOS prompt type TELNET
- From the Microsoft Telnet> prompt, type OPEN 127.0.0.1
(this can also be the IP address of an iDR unit on a physical network).
The screen should blank and you should get the message below:
CONNECTED TO IDR
iDR4> (if you are connected to an offline iDR-8 you will see iDR8>)
- You can now use any of the valid TelNet commands. Examples below:
SET IPGAIN 1 -59.0
GET OPGAIN 16
SET IPMUTE 7 ON
GET OPMUTE 4