Qu-You is a personal monitor mixing app for the Qu mixer giving you customised control of your own monitor mix on stage using an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
It is for remote control of a single mix in the console.
Qu-You connects via Wi-Fi to a Qu-16, Qu-24, Qu-32, Qu-Pac or Qu-SB mixer.
Up to 7 devices running Qu-You plus an iPad running Qu-Pad can be used at the same time.
Note that Qu-You does not receive audio from the mixer for monitoring.
Qu-You features include:
- Choose the monitor mix (Qu Mix 1-10, and Grp1-8 if in mix mode)
- Assign which sources to control (Channels, FX returns, Groups)
- View channels numbers, names and meters
- Assign up to 4 groups of sources to level trim wheels
- Create a 'Me' group for quick control of your own channels
- Name each group
- Control the mix master level and mute
- Control the mix master PEQ, Graphic EQ and Compressor
- Control the mix send levels and pan
- Lock the mix and/or processing to prevent user error
- Use a login password if one is set at the Qu mixer
An Allen & Heath Qu-16, Qu-24, Qu-32, Qu-Pac or Qu-SB mixing console running firmware matching the feature release number, e.g. 1.n*(n=0-9), with a suitable wireless router (wireless access point) connected to its Network port.
The Qu mixer firmware and Qu-Pad app maintenance version numbers ‘n’ do not need to be identical, for example Qu-You V1.90 would run with Qu mixer V1.91.
Refer to the Allen & Heath web site for more information and to download the latest Qu mixer firmware.