Firmware update via browser
Posted by Nicola Beretta on 27 September 2017 10:52 AM
MixRack Update Procedure via Computer
1. Download the latest dLive firmware from www.allen-heath.com and save the .zip file.
2. Remove any previous dLive firmware from your USB drive. To do this, look into the USB AllenHeath-dLive folder and delete the existing Firmware folder and also the Firmware.md5 file.
3. Extract the .zip file to the root directory of your USB drive. Do not change the folder name or browse inside the Firmware folder as doing this may cause firmware corruption.
4. Assign a static IP address to the computer e.g. IP Address: 192.168.1.100 Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0 Gateway: 192.168.1.254
6. Open the browser (i.e. Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer) , type the MixRack IP address (default 192.168.1.70) into the address bar and press enter.
8. Locate the MixRack firmware file <USB DRIVE>\AllenHeath-dLive\Firmware\TLD-MixRackFirmware\Firmware.tar.xz
9. Press Open
10. Select Update. Do not restart or power off the MixRack.
11. Wait for the unit to update and reboot itself